If you see something you like, let us know.
Job Responsibility :
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for 3 years
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
- MERN stack developer should have the ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Reactjs Nodejs developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- MERN fullstack developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- For MERN stack developer job, candidate must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- MERN stack developer should know Git Repository and Jira.
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB].
- MERN Fullstack eCommerce developer is responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Must have good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Job Responsibility :
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Training junior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- Previous experience as a .NET developer.
- High-level managerial skills.
- Knowledge of .NET languages including C#, Visual Basic.NET, C++/CLI, J#, and JScript.NET.
- Ability to project manage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
|Experience Required||3- 6 Years (Hybrid Chandigarh)|
Skills Required:-Generate business via portals like Upwork, Guru, PPH and Freelance.-Make cold calls to explore new business opportunities and Interact with clients-Should have knowledge of Web Development company.-Explore and develop new business opportunities and understand client’s requirements and acquisition.Experience Required 1- 3 years